I have been known to go overboard with feminine details, if there even is such a thing. And to introduce my Feminine Lady Gift Guide, I just had to embrace them even more for this outfit. But this time I think I struck a nice balance of girly accents with some practical pieces.
Note: I may receive commissions from clicks or purchases made through links in this post.
Let’s just say I’m familiar with Old Navy’s inventory. I look through their website regularly, and always jump on pieces that would be great for work. I got this adorable periwinkle ruffle top for wearing with slacks or tucking into a pencil skirt. I love how the top has an easy, relaxed fit, but still is more on the professional side. If you’re not a fan of periwinkle, it also comes in other festive colors here.
I bought a pair of black suede pointed toe pumps from Banana Republic when I started working in an office, and I love them. They’re classic and beautiful, but also over 3 inches. So after a full day at work my feet are worn out. I finally bought a similar version, the Nine West ones I’m wearing here, and I am loving the 2.5 inch height. I got them via Amazon Warehouse so they were a complete steal.
If you’re looking for some girly gifts for this holiday season, scroll down to see my recommendations. Like my last gift guide for the sporty gal, I kept a budget in mind when selecting the items so that you can pick just one item or maybe combine a few for a larger gift.
Pants: Old Navy – exact
- Polka Dot Candle – I’m sure that this vintage gardenia scented candle smells amazing, but with such cute packaging who could actually use it? The pink with gold polka dots is a great accent to decorate your friend’s home.
- Planner – Planners and calendars are a great gift for any friend this holiday season, and this floral one is perfect for a girly girl who loves to stay organized. Bloom, the company that makes this one, has a lot of other cute designs that range from boho to modern.
- Glitter Tumbler – For the girl who likes to bring a little sparkle wherever she goes, this glitter tumbler is right on the nose. Now if I could make this entire gift guide rhyme I would be very skilled! Available in 5 colors.
- Bow Headband – Bad hair days happen, and headbands make everything better. Adding this pretty gold bow headband to a simple ponytail can solve your girlfriend’s hair troubles like *that*. Available in silver as well.
- Lace Choker – I normally don’t associate chokers with a feminine vibe, but this lace one breaks the mold. This one would look great with florals and other delicate accents.
- Cluster Earrings – Sometimes plain old pearls are blah. I love this earring mix of pearls, diamonds, and roses that is a little more youthful and could go with so much. By the time this post went live, the specific pair in the picture sold out. Fortunately I found an extremely similar pair!
- Perfume – Another item that can do double duty as cute decor and your signature scent. It has rave reviews and is described as a “sheer, fruity floral.” If you’re not sure whether or not it would suit your friend, you can get the smaller size for a little less.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Linkups: Classy Monday, Hello Monday, Style Sessions, Confident Twosday, Layers & Lipstick, Trend Spin Linkup, Bloggers Who Inspire Me, Tuesday Talk, Trendy Wednesday, Favorite Fall Finds, What I Wore, Style Me Wednesday, I Feel Pretty Linkup, Fresh Fashion Forum, Oh, Hey Girl!, Thursday Moda, #WIWT, Thursday Fashion Files