Christmas is less than one week away! I know I keep saying this, but as I get older time passes by so much faster. I just started listening to my holiday playlists for goodness sakes!
And this week is going to be jam packed at CTF…we’ve got today’s gift guide, tomorrow will feature my Christmas look (and it’s a blogger collab!), and then on Thursday I’m reviewing all my Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases. Then we can all disconnect this long weekend and enjoy time with family 🙂
If you’re still scrambling to get a few things for the holidays, here’s my list of stocking stuffers that are all available with Prime shipping on Amazon. So get ordering, people!
1. ‘Donut Talk to Me’ Eye Mask – I need one of these for traveling. It makes it so much easier to sleep!
2. 2018 Planner – For if your New Year’s Resolution is to get more organized instead of get in shape…but honestly aren’t those always everyone’s resolutions? Love the cute saying on the front of this one.
3. Capri Blue Candle – It may be winter outside but inside it smells like a resort island. This is the same candle that’s popular at Anthropologie but sells for less on Amazon.
4. W7 Eyeshadow Palettes – You can grab all 4 of these palettes for less than the price of one Naked palette! I have all of them and love that I can experiment with different looks without the crazy price tag.
5. Korean Face Masks – Koreans know a thing or two when it comes to beauty, and face masks are all the rage right now. I bought the pack of 16 and like to pamper myself every Sunday with a facial.
6. Alex and Ani Bangle – So many charms to choose from and so little time to wear them all! It would be a cute idea to get two of the same bracelet, and give one to a friend and one to keep. Whenever you wear it you can think of the other person ♥
7. Echo Dot – I am so darn curious about these things! I think it would make getting ready in the morning so much easier if I can ask Alexa about the weather or to play music to get me going. Prices are really low right now so I might have to go for it!
8. Vintage Printed Socks – These funky patterned socks look so cozy! I’ll be wearing these, comfy sweats, and having a steaming mug of hot cocoa on these cold, winter weekends.
9. Faux Fur Slippers – If you’re going to wear house shoes they might as well be cute! These come in a few colors and are a great idea for guys or gals.
I hope this helps cross the last few people off your Christmas list!