Guys. Are. The. Hardest. To. Shop. For.
Actually moms are usually the hardest, but guys in general come in at a close second. But I’ve put together a list of items at all price ranges that are great gift ideas, so hopefully it makes shopping a little easier for you!
1. Whiskey Glasses – I honestly don’t know the difference between whiskey, brandy, cognac, port, or any other of those fancy gentlemanly liquors. But whatever a guy’s taste, he needs some crystal to drink it out of. The kind of crystal that’s worth displaying somewhere, like these glasses.
2. Solar Charger – This is on my husband’s list this year. He’s an outdoorsy kinda guy, and this solar charger will enable him to charge his devices when he’s off the grid on one of his climbing trips. Great for hikers, campers, or anyone who doesn’t have access to outlets for whatever reason.
3. Shaving Soaps – Scented toiletries aren’t just for girls! These shave soaps are manly and practical.
4. Backpack – Something about a minimalist backpack just says ‘cool guy’. This brand has tons of styles and colors that are great for traveling or everyday use.
5. Cufflinks – I love all the unique cufflinks you can find nowadays! It’s a cool way for a guy to show off a little personality while being fancy. It seems like Star Wars and superheroes are popular this year, and I can’t really think of a guy that doesn’t like one of those.
6. Briefcase – For the professional fellow that a backpack just isn’t right for.
7. Wool Socks – Socks may seem like something that you usually get from your grandma, but in my opinion quality wool socks are practical and appreciated gift! They make great stocking stuffers.
8. Smartwatch – I love seeing how the technology with smartwatches is getting more and more advanced. It’s awesome what you can track from your wrist! Fitness, message notifications, music, and more. And a great thing about this one is that depending on the face you choose, it can look like a traditional watch.
9. Beer Map – Like scrapbooking for beer! Definitely an awesome way to remember beers you’ve tried from around the US.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!