I wish I had more time to talk about workout wear on the blog, but I’m usually so excited about my work and weekend outfits that I don’t have time to talk about gym clothes! And it’s really a shame since I’ve gotten so much great stuff lately.
I’m still getting back to my normal routine after vacation, and next week I should be back to my regular posting schedule (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday). Until I get some outfit pictures this weekend, I thought I would roundup all of my latest workout favorites.
I own almost everything in this roundup (my fleece sold out recently so I picked a similar one). Most are recent purchases, but some have been my favorites for awhile (looking at you, #5). If you’re looking for quality, budget-friendly gear this is the roundup for you!
1. Champion SmoothTec Sports Bras – I am a firm believer that you can never have too many sports bras. I bought this set because at the time all 4 were selling for the price of one, and I didn’t feel like I could pass up the deal. Let me tell you….these are LIFE-CHANGING! The SmoothTec band is hard to explain, but it’s sort of seamless and oh-so comfortable. I’ve never had a sports bra like it. I love them so much that I kept them on my Wish List and bought another four when the price was right! If you’re in between sizes I suggest going up, and most of the reviews say the same.
2. MINA Water Bottle – I am not ashamed to say that I bought this water bottle because I love the pattern! Usually cute water bottles are ridiculously priced, but this one is reasonable and has a lot of great features: vaccuum insulated, double-walled (no sweating), and keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours. It’s pretty hefty, too. I have this in my office so I can hydrate before heading to the gym.
3. Adidas Superlite Socks – Now that I am fully on board the athleisure train, I don’t just wear sneakers to the gym. I needed some plain athletic socks to wear with my sneaks at the gym and when running errands, and these do the trick.
4. Old Navy Fleece – The last bit of winter came back with a vengeance, so I still need to layer up on my way to the gym. Old Navy has a great selection of fleece hoodies that also have pockets…which I need because I refuse to use a locker at the gym. This one comes in 5 colors.
5. Gap Breathe V-neck Tee – These tees are the stuff of legends. I’ve bought about 5 different colors over the years when they’re on sale and I really don’t know what to say other than they’re the best. Not too loose, not too tight, and the perfect moisture-wicking material. Two years ago I hiked the Appalachian Trail for almost 3 weeks, carrying everything I needed in my pack or on my body. I only brought two shirts with me and both were Gap breathe tees! Check out how cool I look on the first day of my hike:
6. Baleaf Leggings – I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: these are the best-priced, non-see-through leggings that I’ve ever had. When I rock athleisure I always wear this pair, and I basically only do laundry once I realize that these need to be washed so I can wear them again! They’re available in a few colors to diversify your workout wear stash.
What are some of your workout favorites? I’d love to hear about them!
Linkups: Passion 4 Fashion, Weekend Wear, Fashion Should Be Fun, On Mondays We Linkup, Hello Monday, #HowISpring, Fashion Elite, Trend Spin, Confident Twosday, Style Me Wednesday, Trendy Wednesday, Wednesday Fashion Files